Monday, August 16, 2010

A Fantastical Chewy Camp 2010:

Can you guess why I call it a chewy camp? I have put the hints in lime. 

I always look forward to going to camp. We have been going to this camp almost every year since we first came to Australia over 6 years ago. You can see a photograph of us all here http://www.bbcq.org/images/10/2010_family_conf.jpg  The sermons were great ( good spiritual food) . We also had Sunday School and played sport inside. Crab soccer was fun but difficult. I also had fun canoeing at camp, they had a dam. I got tipped out - not sure if it was on purpose or by accident, it is hard to know when you have a brother in the canoe with you. I always love to meet up with my good friend Margret at camp! The food was delicious too and is worth looking forward to. Us girls had great fun sitting together. We always tried to make sure our table was in the same place in case someone should 'steal' it.


Camp was near Montville and we went shopping there on the way to camp, on Friday. I like the photography shop best.

After camp we went to King's Beach and Shelly Beach, I like the beaches there, we had great fun collecting shells and running on the sand.We had a picnic at Shelly Beach before we headed home.


No comments:

Post a Comment